Short info about today's IRC meeting (2021-05-26)
Peter Boy
2021-05-26 18:37:08 UTC
Again, for all of us lazy people, a brief summary right here.

For greater details see meetbot
Full log: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2021-05-26/fedora-server.2021-05-26-17.13.log.html

First of all a big SORRY!
I had unexpected problems with my equipment. I could read everything, but writing did not work. Until I had rebooted. Unfortunately, it was not a good start. Thanks to michel_slm who saved the day.

Only topic discussed was:

=== issues deploying services via RPM and Ansible ===
à la our working project
=== Providing easy installation and pre-configuration for key services with Ansible ===

Discussion was exciting and extensive. It took all the time.

Many thanks to <richm> (lead for the linux system Ansible roles project) for participation.

AGREED:: langdon, jwhimpel, swefredde, pboyHB condense the discussion via mailing list into 2-3 questions we can discuss next meeting pboyHB archives it at the wiki page

Watch fedora server mailing list.

== Next meeting: ==

Wednesday, June 2, 17:00 !!UTC!! #fedora-meeting

Agenda:
- decision about PRD, maybe voting
- continuing Ansible discussion