Brief PRD status report
Peter Boy
2021-04-28 14:36:12 UTC
Hi all,

the latest version from our previous discussions is now available at:
https://hackmd.io/@x3mboy/HyB92cVl_

We are currently on hold waiting for 2 text passages on
- FreeIPA (5.3 - 3) by ab
- Hyperscaler (5.2) by michel_slm

Langdon is starting to refine the overall wording, but will have to wait for the two posts himself as well to finalize this eventually.

If everything is done quickly, we will be able to discuss and vote on the final text on May 5, but hopefully no later than May 12.

So it is now time for everyone to go through the text again and check for themselves whether all the arguments and goals / objectives are so OK and really intended. We commit ourselves with it for the next 2-3 years!

Concerns or changes please insert as a comment in the text and / or as a posting here on the mailing list.

Peter